• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Head Coach

LOL.....what's the operative word these days?

"triggered"...yeah that's it.

The OP was not meant as criticism of Scott Frost as a person. I think he wii be everything we need as HC. I'm a massive fan. Nor did i expect to be personally attacked so I must have hit some personal nerves. I'm not going to engage in specific ad hominem attacks. Nor did I think the overall content of the OP would be hijacked by a relentless focus on one small aspect. So be it.

:Welcome:

You are a laugh a minute. I still believe you are a troll; no one can be this disingenuous.

You start the "snow flakiest of all snow flake threads" (in which you explain you have been "triggered" by someone's shaving habits and other absurdly irrelevant personal traits), then someone calls you out for being a "triggered snow flake" and you respond by calling them a "triggered snow flake" for pointing out you are being a "triggered snow flake."

Again, I recommend you do a couple of things: read what the words hypocrisy and ironic mean and also go find some meaningful purpose for such energy like Lil Red standing on his head. I think you may be happier and do much more for the program of which you say you are a "massive fan." Or not......... Just trying to help.

Cool. And just since you are new to the board, I have a personal question that has nothing to do with posting here.

Have you ever swum in a pool of piranha before? Do you know what the heck that is like?
Because here's my best advice - "Come on in, the water's warm, Bro..."

:HuskersN:

I don't know how else to put it. We had a coach who won a lot but yelled at the media a lot and wore Ohio St gray sweatshirts. We had the worst HC in my lifetime who was nice to the media and had great press conferences, but couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. He had a DC who was a snazzy dresser and was always clean shaven, and was the worst Husker DC of my lifetime.
We need to figure out exactly what we want.

Perfection and undefeated seasons.

That will still make some folks unhappy, but they can get stuffed.

I actually like how Frost speaks at his press conferences. He seems more candid to me than most coaches.
Oh you mean acting like a man of integrity rather than the "con" for which the OP pines. Be careful you may be showing the signs of a "triggered" man. You don't want to point out such things because you are showing yourself to be doing this naughty stuff:
cherry pickers, cheap shots, exaggerators, pile ons, taking things out of context, sophomoric simplifications, several illogical syllogisms, sarcasm, dead horse beatings, mischaracterizations, mountains out of mole hills, french fry micromanaging metaphors, band wagoners, a few obvious solipsists, even some Shakespeare

Last edited:

Cool. And just since you are new to the board, I have a personal question that has nothing to do with posting here.

Have you ever swum in a pool of piranha before? Do you know what the heck that is like?
Because here's my best advice - "Come on in, the water's warm, Bro..."

:HuskersN:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'll still do cartwheels down the middle of the highway when Frost turns this around.

Which he will.

I hope.

I wonder if he keeps the inside of his vehicle clean, or if his office is a mess. I bet there’s a fry under one of the seats. I’ll write a detailed post later how that fry is a metaphor for the season Nebraska has had and why it’s important to speak out about it.
So I had to re-read this. You just meant a French fry, correct?

I feel better now. I thought you were implying Coach Frost kept drug paraphernalia under his seat. I'll be looking forward to your detailed, metaphorical, post on the fry under the seat when you get to it.

Carry on.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'll still do cartwheels down the middle of the highway when Frost turns this around.

Which he will.

I hope.
Yeah hopefully you're still young enough to do cartwheels when that happens. I'm certainly not. Meantime, enjoy your swim and watch out for the... uh... teeth. :p

Who can get stuffed, exactly? And please clarify why.

The fans who weren't happy when TO was running the table and won't be happy if and when Frost runs the table and wins a NC.

They can get stuffed because some have ridiculous expectations that can't be met. I'd say that's kind of their intent is to always be unhappy about something. No, I'm not talking about not being happy with 4-8 or this years 4-6. Nobody is happy with that, but some will find a reason to bitch...no matter what. Frost's stubble for example.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back