• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hard to defend this performance in the first half.

The OL is just flat out getting rolled. Lee has to be worried each and every time he drops back that he's going to get crushed. That has to play with one's psyche.

Lack of interest, Faraniok not athletic, high school mistakes. All around poor play and coaching. Disappointed in our team, hope for a turn around.

The OL is just flat out getting rolled. Lee has to be worried each and every time he drops back that he's going to get crushed. That has to play with one's psyche.
I am not sure Lee has the right mindset anyway. Might be time to see what O'Brien can do. But about the OL, yeah, they look awful. I was pretty upbeat about that group until today but very unimpressive so far.

The team looks completely uninterested. The OL sucks. Lee is horrible. Disgusting.
Seen enough yet? Or you think that'll all turn around in 2018.

Meanwhile, some guy who can't coach in Stillwater is schooling pitt with sub 3* talent. And no, I dont want Gundy, just an example of what some coaching and a plan will do. A plan that actually works.

Last edited:
Actually just what I expected......i picked us to win by 7. Anyone that watched NIU vs Boston College would've known how aggressive their defense is. That game alone they had I beleive 27 tackles for loss.

We should win, but if we win as with every team NIU plays they will earn it by making plays against an active defense.

I am not sure Lee has the right mindset anyway. Might be time to see what O'Brien can do. But about the OL, yeah, they look awful. I was pretty upbeat about that group until today but very unimpressive so far.
If they make a move, I'm thinking it's to Gebbia

I didn't see it all, but OL can't protect and TL is holding it too long. Knowing that, DL still calling long balls when runs out of the I are gouging them.

I'm unimpressed with offensive coaching, game prep, and the players seemingly looking past NIU.

Say what you want about the D, they are pitching a shut out.

Seen enough yet? Or you think that'll all turn around in 2018.

Meanwhile, some guy who can't coach in Stillwater is schooling pitt with sub 3* talent. And no, I dont want Gundy, just an example of what some coaching and a plan will do. A plan that actually works.

You are way underestimating the talent at Okie State.

GO look. 2.96* average class the past 4 years. If they are playing like 5*'s, that coaching man, and a bleeping plan, something NU does not have. Riley is clueless and has been his entire career.

That is not counting the transfers ... from Cal, Clemson, LSU ... maybe more ... they've gotten some stud transfers. I know the LSU transfer was a 5-star.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back