• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hard to defend this performance in the first half.

Dari and Mel were talking about Okie St this morning. One of them has picked Okie St to be in the final four team playoff. Says they have one of the most accurate passers in the game this year.

:Cry:

The OL is not good at pass protection but has impressed me in the run game when pulling to get the edge. Why didn't we just lean on NIU? We had an advantage up front if we just lined up and punched them in the mouth for four quarters

The OL is not good at pass protection but has impressed me in the run game when pulling to get the edge. Why didn't we just lean on NIU? We had an advantage up front if we just lined up and punched them in the mouth for four quarters

The OL was owned today by NIU.
In ALL facets of the game.

Nope ...watched it.
4th qtr.......8 run attempts for 9 yds. I believe was the stat.
O line was embarrassed BADLY today.
They are inept.

The pass pro today was bad. Rushing was basically 4/attempt. We ran for more than 9 in the 4th IIRC. Are you counting sacks?

If we can't do it with 5 on the line put a TE out their to help no just run routes. Or try what Stanford dose in their ogre package and put 6 linemen out their if anything it would help us build some more depth on the OL.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back