• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Great Fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 3889
  • Start date

Prince Naseem was a peacocking douche and a wrestling heel. But, for all his douchiness, the guy ran through some good fighters. He wasn't JCC Jr, just padding his record by blowing through tomato cans.

He deserves more praise as a great fighter. He also had some heavy heavy hands. That Auggie Sanchez fight made a believer out of me and Auggie Sanchez.

The sequel wasn't as good as the OG, but that third round was beautiful. Also, I loved the fight lineups that HBO was able to put together, but Lampley and Merchant over cooked the crap out of the in-fight commentary every single time. I hated those two.

He deserves more praise as a great fighter. He also had some heavy heavy hands. That Auggie Sanchez fight made a believer out of me and Auggie Sanchez.

He had power for his size, but the epic toolbag behavior always made me root for whomever he was fighting.

Mrs. Crab got to the point that she wouldn't watch his fights with me because I'd want to kill him for being an ass hat.

He's on a short list there.

He had power for his size, but the epic toolbag behavior always made me root for whomever he was fighting.

Mrs. Crab got to the point that she wouldn't watch his fights with me because I'd want to kill him for being an ass hat.

He's on a short list there.

I will remain disappointed that I never got to see him knocked out. His 47 minute ring entrances were a joke. I maintain that getting hit with a flying beer during his entrance for the Barrera fight had him rattled a little.

I will remain disappointed that I never got to see him knocked out. His 47 minute ring entrances were a joke. I maintain that getting hit with a flying beer during his entrance for the Barrera fight had him rattled a little.

I don’t think I wanted to hit another professional fighter worse than I wanted to but him.

I may have missed it being posted on here, but I just was not a fan of Lennox Lewis, and I rooted for him to lose every fight. I'm not even certain why I didn't like him, he was a freaking beast.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back