• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia Southern Practice Thread: Thursday 8 Sept.: Coach Frost

Ajay Allen is not listed as #2 RB by himself. Maybe he should be, but that is not what depth chart shows. There are three 'OR's listed, so that means that 4 RBs are listed at 2. Look at the positions with just 3 total players listed with 1 'OR' by the last name on list. That means that two players are considered #2.

Ajay Allen is not listed as #2 RB by himself. Maybe he should be, but that is not what depth chart shows. There are three 'OR's listed, so that means that 4 RBs are listed at 2. Look at the positions with just 3 total players listed with 1 'OR' by the last name on list. That means that two players are considered #2.
I agree. I think the tweeter misread this.

Based on the first two games I think he is probably right anyway

Went and looked at the chart going into Saturday. Allen had "Or" next to his because all 5 were being listed as equal, including Grant. The news here today is actually simply that Grant is now recognized as the clear starter with no "Or" after his name. Not a surprise of course.

Allen was and remains the top listed of the remaining 4, but his status hasn't changed.

Last edited:

Went and looked at the chart going into Saturday. Allen had "Or" next to his because all 5 were being listed as equal, including Grant. The news here today is actually simply that Grant is now recognized as the clear starter with no "Or" after his name. Not a surprise of course.
Grant has clearly established himself as #1. Allen ran well in the 2nd half and is the first of the 2s and might establish himself as that going forward.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back