• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Georgia Southern Practice Thread: Thursday 8 Sept.: Coach Frost

Allen is looking like the #2 back at the moment, but that's not what the depth chart actually says.

I understand that I was simply replying that the guy who sent the tweet was probably right regardless of what the depth chart said

Have yet to see any other RBs step up to challenge for the #2 slot. Perhaps they will but right now it looks like it his to lose

Allen is looking like the #2 back at the moment, but that's not what the depth chart actually says.
I'm sure the plan was to get some playing time for some or all the others on Saturday to see how they all do, but because the game was close they couldn't. GA Southern could be the last shot at PT for some barring injuries.

Another good example of how recruiting is just not always right. A walk on from Benkleman now listed ahead of NPG who was a 4 star and at or near the top of our rectuiting class.

congrats Phalen, kids a player
might we well throw Feist in there, ahead of Hutchmacher
Isn't Phalen either the fastest or one of the fastest players on the team? Maybe that was last year.

I understand that I was simply replying that the guy who sent the tweet was probably right regardless of what the depth chart said

Have yet to see any other RBs step up to challenge for the #2 slot. Perhaps they will but right now it looks like it his to lose
Gotcha emoji

I'm sure the plan was to get some playing time for some or all the others on Saturday to see how they all do, but because the game was close they couldn't. GA Southern could be the last shot at PT for some barring injuries.
Agree, that was probably the plan. I know some came in for their own set of packages throughout the game, but I think part of that rotation didn't help the offense in the first half.

Agree, that was probably the plan. I know some came in for their own set of packages throughout the game, but I think part of that rotation didn't help the offense in the first half.
Oh yeah. Ervin even got one rush for -1. I had missed that he got in. Those guys have got to be itching to get a shot. Here's hoping for a big lead on Saturday.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back