• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Five Husker Games During 2017 Season Announced on Fox and FS 1 (including Iowa game at Thanksgiving)

The past two years, Black Friday’s biggest football game was Huskers-Hawkeyes. It drew 6.19 million ABC viewers in 2015 at Memorial Stadium, when Iowa was undefeated, and 4.17 million in 2016 at Kinnick.

How is that for raw data FACTS?
LOL, "facts" without context are meaningless. In 2015, Iowa was working on their "dream season" when they played us, thus, raising viewership. In 2016, the game was not on anyone's radar outside of the NU/IA fans, thus, the lower viewership. Changing networks might matter some as far as their "reach" but if the teams are unbeaten or once-beaten, you can rest assured their will be lots of eyeballs on the game regardless of the network.

Last edited:

All I know is that for a few years now I get every game on TV. If that changes then it is a step backwards and worse for me. I bet it happens and that does not make me happy.

C

All I know is that for a few years now I get every game on TV. If that changes then it is a step backwards and worse for me. I bet it happens and that does not make me happy.

C
I will take that bet. Nebraska is still one of the biggest draws in the B1G. All that networks care about is eyes looking at the TV. As long as we bring those we are good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back