• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Five Husker Games During 2017 Season Announced on Fox and FS 1 (including Iowa game at Thanksgiving)

I mean it's not an over the air broadcast like ABC.

Anything that hurts ESPN is a good thing I suppose.

FS1 is a major cable sports network like I said equal to ESPN.

FWIW there are no more over the air broadcasts anymore.

ESPN did themselves in and is getting killed with the new agreement the B1G has with FOX/FS 1

Oh and Oregon not being a night game is huge too. Autsen is a rough place to play at night....

I wouldn't say FS1 is equal to ESPN yet but they are moving towards one another. I plan on being on the Playstation Vue Network by football season and they have the ESPN's, BTN and the FS's.

It's no ABC. That's all I'm saying. I think we traded down for that one.

For the time being I agree, very hopeful that with the inclusion of the B1G the Fox Sports channels will become more than an afterthought for college football. But always going to be a little give and take, as we trade up for any of the other games that will be on FS1 as opposed to B1G network over the next 6 years.

Last edited:

Oh and Oregon not being a night game is huge too. Autsen is a rough place to play at night....

All I know is I am happy it is not a night game for travel. Staying on the coast and don't want to drive 75 miles at midnight on a 2 lane highway I don't know. Logistically this about a perfect start time for me. I will be back in Yachets to see the sunset

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back