• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Favorite actor/actress

Chevy has about 5 good movies to his name. Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Fletch, Three Amigos and his first movie Foul Play. They may be more, but I can't think of any. He is a real ass of a person.
I did not know that about him. Loved the Vegas Vacation.

Omar Sharif in "The Tamarind Seed"
Robert Redford in "Three Days of the Condor"
Anthony Quinn in "Lawrence of Arabia"

Jane Seymore in "Head Office"

I agree with basically every body on this page, but I have to say that Bruce Willis should definitely be on most every body's list here, I mean, He did that Christmas movie Die Hard, that is a classic for sure. Of course Mel Gibson too, the guy is just cool. Can't discount Keauna Reeves either.
Rowdy says that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie. :) :)

Currently working- Sam Rockwell and Christian Bale for pure acting alone. Daniel Day Lewis puts them both to shame, but he has retired from acting.
Charlize Theron and Frances McDormand.

All time favorites- Paul Newman and Stockard Channing.

I always forget about Rockwell. Really good actor that people 'myself included' seem to forget about. He also doesn't get 'A list' roles, because he's not pretty and shiny like some of the other current actors.

Casey Affleck is similar, though I don't think he's as diverse an actor.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back