• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Favorite actor/actress

Chevy has about 5 good movies to his name. Vacation, Christmas Vacation, Fletch, Three Amigos and his first movie Foul Play. They may be more, but I can't think of any. He is a real ass of a person.
I guess he got fired from the series Community because of racist comments, not sure what was said though.

Also, Caddy Shack

Currently working- Sam Rockwell and Christian Bale for pure acting alone. Daniel Day Lewis puts them both to shame, but he has retired from acting.
Charlize Theron and Frances McDormand.

All time favorites- Paul Newman and Stockard Channing.

I guess he got fired from the series Community because of racist comments, not sure what was said though.

Also, Caddy Shack

OK, I will take an unpopular opinion. Caddy Shack is really not that great of a movie. It really doesn't have much of a plot. To me it is more like a bunch of sorta related SNL skits put together. There are some real funny parts to it, but it is really not a coherent movie. I would say the same thing, I know God forbid, about Animal House.

OK, I will take an unpopular opinion. Caddy Shack is really not that great of a movie. It really doesn't have much of a plot. To me it is more like a bunch of sorta related SNL skits put together. There are some real funny parts to it, but it is really not a coherent movie. I would say the same thing, I know God forbid, about Animal House.
It is a comedy.
Was no plot

There was a plot! Antihero gopher was terrorizing country club and the beloved hero groundskeeper was tasked with eliminating the threat. Hero devises epic plan to kill gopher while constantly being sidetracked by flower garden related activities and pool cleaning duties.

It can still be a comedy and have a plot.
1709829592553.png

Currently working- Sam Rockwell and Christian Bale for pure acting alone. Daniel Day Lewis puts them both to shame, but he has retired from acting.
Charlize Theron and Frances McDormand.

All time favorites- Paul Newman and Stockard Channing.

The only movie that I remember Stockard Channing in is Grease playing a teenager at 33.

This is also an unpopular opinion. I think Grease is dumb and corny. If I am going to watch a musical I would rather watch West Side Story, the original version, or Singin in the Rain, or Brigadoon, or Guys and Dolls. Something like that.

The only movie that I remember Stockard Channing in is Grease playing a teenager at 33.

This is also an unpopular opinion. I think Grease is dumb and corny. If I am going to watch a musical I would rather watch West Side Story, the original version, or Singin in the Rain, or Brigadoon, or Guys and Dolls. Something like that.
Stockard Channing has been selective in her roles. But she has a great screen presence in my book. Check out some of her other roles.

I agree with regards to Grease. It was a goof. Some iconic songs, but yeah it was not a serious production.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back