• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Farniok is N/ Update: Video Farniok talks about his recruiment and commitment to NU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it. I've seen them congregate like chickens around corrals, near trash cans, and around gardens while driving through North Dakota. I don't see them in those same numbers when I drive through SD.

Yea that's what he says, since I'm busy filming, and hunting deer in as many states as possible, my son and I have decided one really good pheasant hunt per year is well worth it. We've already started planning our trip for next January which will be cold but worth it. On a side note landing Farniok is huge for us, the pipeline is hopefully being restored right before our eyes.

Yea that's what he says, since I'm busy filming, and hunting deer in as many states as possible, my son and I have decided one really good pheasant hunt per year is well worth it. We've already started planning our trip for next January which will be cold but worth it. On a side note landing Farniok is huge for us, the pipeline is hopefully being restored right before our eyes.

Mike Riley bagged a big rooster out of Sioux Falls yesterday.

This might be a record for longest thread within 13 or 14 hours (or however long it's been).

Welcome, Matt! SO glad you're N!

I'll start it then....

"Only a three star on Rivals, not gonna get us to where Ohio State and Michigan State are."

Now you've done it. My head officially exploded.

And re pheasant populations, still fine in South Dakota. I manage to dodge them nearly every time I leave town.

Last edited:

I believe it. I've seen them congregate like chickens around corrals, near trash cans, and around gardens while driving through North Dakota. I don't see them in those same numbers when I drive through SD.

Our pheasants are smarter and know the best hiding places.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Give Mike Cavanaugh a lot of credit. Chad Stadem, Farniok's coach, said he probably had 100+ convos with Cav this past year. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Huskers?src=hash">#Huskers</a></p>&mdash; Brian Christopherson (@HuskerExtraBC) <a href="https://twitter.com/HuskerExtraBC/status/692812371463577600">January 28, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh and DEAL CLOSED on the first of the big recruits to close out the class. :)

I will be the first to eat my words. Although I expected Farniok to commit, it does feel like there's momentum gathering. Fitz and Lamar seem more and more like locks. Add Chase Allen and we could definitely finish as a top twenty class. YAY!

Welcome Matt, I wasn't on the board last night and actually found out reading the OWH this morning. I better get on the board tonight.

Who will be next?

You need to find some new roads to drive on in SoDak Mack if you're having problems seeing birds.

Also SoDak by and large has a much higher population of birds as pretty much half the state has decent to excellent hunting. NoDak has the SW corner and that's pretty much it. They don't seem to take to the sugar beet and potato fields of eastern NoDak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back