• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fan Expectations - some more reasonable choices (minimums)

What are your expectations?

• 9 wins/year...nothing else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

9 wins...any poll starting with 9 wins is flawed...double digit wins should be the minimum. With the conference reallignment coming, we should be in the CCG 50% of the time and win one 50% of the the time...so a CCG win every four years..I for Michigan, 1 for OSU, 1 for Nebraska and 1 for someone else...that should be how the conf champs go. Then show up at the bowl.

I'm getting tired of these types of poles.. and also the "who's next coach" poles and threads...... Isn't it more important for the kids to get an education than it is to play a game???:... Our team is NOT in the dumps. You would think we have gone 7-7 or worse the past few years according to some people around here. Lets enjoy football and Be there for our team every week, win or lose.

If it was more important to get an education, they'd be in class right now like my daughter. Football scholarships come with some expectations like um yeah...playing football.

Ask Alabama fan's if a Nat'l Champ 1 every 20 years is acceptable.
If winning the SEC what, 20%? is acceptable.
Finishing in the top 10, 50% of the time?
Maybe I'm reading this wrong?
WOW!
How far we have fallen.
This poll should be presented to Louisville OR Kansas St?
We are NEBRASKA! CMON MAN!!!!

Lets not go the personal route....because I'm thinking what you meant here was not real nice.....

Thnx,

RR
Really? Look, it's getting old for HM to allow some posters to get personal...then, come in like the referee that pretends not to see the punches thrown by one guy but is ready to flag the guy that retaliates with a push. If you think THAT was a personal attack...this board is full of very sensitive guys (make up your own nice term for them).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back