• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fan Expectations - some more reasonable choices (minimums)

What are your expectations?

• 9 wins/year...nothing else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This must be a joke as a minimum expectation:

9 wins/year, winning the BIG (20%), Top Ten finish (50%), plus NC 5% (1 in 20 years)

Finish in the top 10 50% of the time... hilarious.

We'll never find a coach that does that... it's exceedingly rare... like the only time it happens for a program is during an NC run +/- a few years.

The fact that a large majority of fans see that as a reasonable regular expectation tells me the program is screwed.

Last edited:
This must be a joke as a minimum expectation:

9 wins/year, winning the BIG (20%), Top Ten finish (50%), plus NC 5% (1 in 20 years)

Finish in the top 10 50% of the time... hilarious.

We'll never find a coach that does that... it's exceedingly rare... like the only time it happens for a program is during an NC run +/- a few years.

The fact that a large majority of fans see that as a reasonable regular expectation tells me the program is screwed.

Really? Does that mean you will be running away earlier than planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back