• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/22/18) Offensive Coaches and Players After Practice

The word "screams" implies that it's really quite simple to see...since there hasn't been talk about a separation between the two, that doesn't "scream" that it's obvious. I have no dog in the fight...just patiently waiting to see who is going to lead this team. I get a front row seat Saturday night at the final scrimmage, so all is good for me.
That’s just my opinion on it. I don’t have a dog in the race either, I want the better QB to win. However, I’m open to speculate. Lucky you getting to attend the scrimmage, I’m thinking we’ll have an answer on who the starter.

Dude you do not get it. Your aggressive in the face attitude is getting beyond old. People are beyond tired of it (trust I have gotten and earful about you). You do not follow rules (30 day vacation from David just an example) and spend more time on vacation because of it. I am going to let it go this time. You come back at me with that 'tude and your gone again.

RR
I did nothing wrong in this forum. I’ll work on the profanity part, but to think I’ll change because other posters don’t like it, just ain’t going to happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back