• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/22/18) Offensive Coaches and Players After Practice

I’m expressing my point on why I think Martinez will the job, relax. I’m posting on a message board, don’t think I’m trying to get the coaches attention. Again I think Martinez playmaking skills will win out. Lol
Oh, I'm relaxed. I read your post, so I know it's a message board. Martinez may win out and he may not. They will decide that soon. It just hasn't screamed out to them.

Suggest you take your own advice. Only one who appears to be 'fired' up is you.

RR
Give me a break I responded to a post @ me. Keep it equal my man.
Oh, I'm relaxed. I read your post, so I know it's a message board. Martinez may win out and he may not. They will decide that soon. It just hasn't screamed out to them.
Okay, you got it. I think Gebbia may be having a cleaner fall camp and making it close but Martinez athleticism and play-making abilities is why I think he gets edge. Hence why I think it screams Martinez. Whether I’m right or wrong, I don’t know.

Last edited:

Give me a break I responded to a post @ me.

Okay, you got it. I think Gebbia may be having cleaner a fall camp and making it close but Martinez athleticism and play-making abilities is why I think he gets edge. Hence why I think it’s screams Martinez. Whether I’m right or wrong, I don’t know.

Dude you do not get it. Your aggressive in the face attitude is getting beyond old. People are beyond tired of it (trust I have gotten and earful about you). You do not follow rules (30 day vacation from David just an example) and spend more time on vacation because of it. I am going to let it go this time. You come back at me with that 'tude and your gone again.

RR

Give me a break I responded to a post @ me. Keep it equal my man.

Okay, you got it. I think Gebbia may be having a cleaner fall camp and making it close but Martinez athleticism and play-making abilities is why I think he gets edge. Hence why I think it screams Martinez. Whether I’m right or wrong, I don’t know.
The word "screams" implies that it's really quite simple to see...since there hasn't been talk about a separation between the two, that doesn't "scream" that it's obvious. I have no dog in the fight...just patiently waiting to see who is going to lead this team. I get a front row seat Saturday night at the final scrimmage, so all is good for me.

The word "screams" implies that it's really quite simple to see...since there hasn't been talk about a separation between the two, that doesn't "scream" that it's obvious. I have no dog in the fight...just patiently waiting to see who is going to lead this team. I get a front row seat Saturday night at the final scrimmage, so all is good for me.

I think most of us have no dog.

Can I come along as your guest? I'll buy dinner. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back