• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN story on the Big 10 in bowl games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to base which conference has a tougher bowl draw, just go by rankings. Big 12 plays 2 ranked opponents in bowl games, B1G plays 6. Or wins. Big 12 bowl opponents averaged 7.87 wins in the regular season, while B1G opponents averaged 8.8 wins.

If you want to base which conference has a tougher bowl draw, just go by rankings. Big 12 plays 2 ranked opponents in bowl games, B1G plays 6. Or wins. Big 12 bowl opponents averaged 7.87 wins in the regular season, while B1G opponents averaged 8.8 wins.

So you are basing things on just one year?

So you are basing things on just one year?

For now, sure. I've always felt the B1G had a better bowl lineup than the Big 12. And better in the case would point toward tougher. When I get more time, I'll compare those same stats (rankings and overall wins) over the past 5 years.

For now, sure. I've always felt the B1G had a better bowl lineup than the Big 12. And better in the case would point toward tougher. When I get more time, I'll compare those same stats (rankings and overall wins) over the past 5 years.

Sounds good.

This story really doesn't pretain to Nebraska so go roll that.

It could also be said you posted it because it mentions a couple Big 12 teams, which are favored over Big 10 teams... I bet that is how you roll.

Iowa is listed as a 14-point underdog against No. 19 Oklahoma in Friday's Insight Bowl, and Northwestern is a 10-point underdog against Texas A&M in Saturday's Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas in Dallas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Again, the B1G not only gets a draw with 3 teams from the SEC, but they play those teams in SEC country. They also play a Big12 team in Texas, and a Pac12 team in California.

I love it when Sooner fans troll. It's cute to watch them exercise a little independence. As this season clearly demonstrated their program solely exists to serve UT, I feel bad for their emasculated fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back