• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN story on the Big 10 in bowl games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when Sooner fans troll. It's cute to watch them exercise a little independence. As this season clearly demonstrated their program solely exists to serve UT, I feel bad for their emasculated fan base.

If you can't beat em....run.

I'm sure being in Austin you have heard that plenty of times. ;)

I love it when Sooner fans troll. It's cute to watch them exercise a little independence. As this season clearly demonstrated their program solely exists to serve UT, I feel bad for their emasculated fan base.

Couldn't have said it any better. The more they deny the fact that Texas is their daddy, the more they confirm it.

Couldn't have said it any better. The more they deny the fact that Texas is their daddy, the more they confirm it.

I feel really bad for those still in denial about it. Kind of like people that still believe the earth is flat. No amount of irrefutable evidence will change their minds. With Sooners fans already high on the hillbilly intelligence scale, delusion is actually a genetically ensured trait.

He's been a good step dad for your favorite program. Like many step dads, it may be hard to call him daddy, but you really should. It's not like he beats you! :lol:

Not like he used to beat nebraska. :lol:

I feel really bad for those still in denial about it. Kind of like people that still believe the earth is flat. No amount of irrefutable evidence will change their minds. With Sooners fans already high on the hillbilly intelligence scale, delusion is actually a genetically ensured trait.

have ya seen the commercials for the "Texas Storage Wars" makes me want to say anywhere But Texas when someone asks ya ...where ya from.

have ya seen the commercials for the "Texas Storage Wars" makes me want to say anywhere But Texas when someone asks ya ...where ya from.

LOL ... I love this State ... It's big, so we're going to have plenty of embarrassing people ... The University of Texas graduates 10,000 of them a year!

He's not shy about trolling, but ignores OU running from Nebraska when the Big12 first formed. Another reason why I love this board!

He's not shy about trolling, but ignores OU running from Nebraska when the Big12 first formed. Another reason why I love this board!

Since this thread was about the Big 10 in bowl games I didn't want to get anymore off topic than I had too. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back