• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Elijah Thomas, 6-9, 240 transfer from TA&M

Rivals top 30 player in 2015.

Transferring because of lack of playing time (said to be the 10th man in a 9-man rotation).

He'd have to sit a year but he would have 3 years to play.

Texas thought to have the inside track, but Huskers could offer Automatic Playing Time!

Just wondering, if he is the "10th" man in a 9 man rotation, does that mean he is not very good? He's obviously a bench warmer at this point, so I have to wonder why?

I'd sure take him cause at this point.....why not. BUT, dude looks like a bit of a project and I'm not confident in Miles' ability to develop big men. From the Australian guy who lasted all of 1 year, to Hammond thus far, to Moses last year....just seems like Miles requires a big man who is born 6-10 250 and knows everything that is required before he steps on campus. Hope i'm wrong but thats my impression in year 4 of the T.Miles era.

It seems Miles motion offense never looks to the post. Maybe that's the case because we don't have a big man, but it's tough to sell their place in the offense when we show no initiative to get the post players the ball.

It seems Miles motion offense never looks to the post. Maybe that's the case because we don't have a big man, but it's tough to sell their place in the offense when we show no initiative to get the post players the ball.

You have a point, but I think this is a chicken and egg argument. I think Jacobson is the only big guy on the team that can reliably catch a pass in the lane. Hammond can if he isn't engaged.

I think the offense looks to the post only if the player can handle the pass... which was why the last game with Jacobson was so nice to see.

GBR :N:

its going to happen fast. If he enrolls next semester then he can play the second half of next season. Wherever he ends up we will know in a couple weeks.

From another Board:

Read on other boards that beckner has a tie with his aau coach and could very well be the lead recruitier. Just have to wait and see what happens.

<abbr class="published" itemprop="commentTime" title="2015-12-22T06:05:50+00:00"></abbr> After looking at the rosters, it does look like playing time would be more for us and asu over Clemson.

just a reminder that this kid was the 29th best player in the 2015 class and had offers from kentucky, louisvillve, and kansas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back