• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Elijah Thomas, 6-9, 240 transfer from TA&M

[video=youtube;MiKKx-ximUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiKKx-ximUw[/video]

Rivals top 30 player in 2015.

Transferring because of lack of playing time (said to be the 10th man in a 9-man rotation).

He'd have to sit a year but he would have 3 years to play.

Texas thought to have the inside track, but Huskers could offer Automatic Playing Time!

Last edited:

Of those mentioned in the article, I would prefer Jordy Tshimanga or Elijah Thomas. Just because of their size. Idehen and N’diaye just don't have the size we need! If this year has taught us anything, it's we need a true big man in the middle.

Of those mentioned in the article, I would prefer Jordy Tshimanga or Elijah Thomas. Just because of their size. Idehen and N’diaye just don't have the size we need! If this year has taught us anything, it's we need a true big man in the middle.

Agree. Said the same in the other thread.

Yes, and someone who isn't merely a statue.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back