• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Early National 2022 Signing Day Thread (15 December 2021)

Does somebody need a nap?
If I was in an edible induced comma for the last five years, I would not believe someone if they told me Nebraska was 19-37 while I was out. After I confirmed it as the truth, I probably would have eaten another three gummies and 5 brownies.

My only question now is which will come first: Nebraska legalizing medical cannabis or the Cornhuskers having a 9 win season? Perhaps both in 2022?

Like what I read about him watching film and commenting about certain players and their abilities. I believe he will design an offense to utilize what he have
Thought it was interesting on a number of levels. Said they'd look to keep much of the terminology where possible--take some of Whipple's. When he was asked if he had experience with zone read and option, he was like "oh, yeah . . . we'll have it. We're gonna do it all." Talked about "blending" what he does and what Frost's offense did best.

I'm a little more optimistic after listening to that whole interview that it won't be so pass-heavy as might have been expected. I think Whipple wants a QB who is a really strong passer, but sounds like some of the ZR/Option stuff may still be incorporated here and there.

Thought it was interesting on a number of levels. Said they'd look to keep much of the terminology where possible--take some of Whipple's. When he was asked if he had experience with zone read and option, he was like "oh, yeah . . . we'll have it. We're gonna do it all." Talked about "blending" what he does and what Frost's offense did best.

I'm a little more optimistic after listening to that whole interview that it won't be so pass-heavy as might have been expected. I think Whipple wants a QB who is a really strong passer, but sounds like some of the ZR/Option stuff may still be incorporated here and there.
Yep. Whipple will make the offense fit the talent rather than try to force a player to run and offense that doesn’t fit his skill set. He obviously has a great football mind and he’s also shown himself to be a great play caller on game day. He may be just what the doctor ordered. He is going to be an asset for Frost to have in staff. It’ll be hard for fans and media not to love the guy.

If I was in an edible induced comma for the last five years, I would not believe someone if they told me Nebraska was 19-37 while I was out. After I confirmed it as the truth, I probably would have eaten another three gummies and 5 brownies.

My only question now is which will come first: Nebraska legalizing medical cannabis or the Cornhuskers having a 9 win season? Perhaps both in 2022?
Now your takes make sense. You have trouble with reality

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back