• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Early National 2022 Signing Day Thread (15 December 2021)

News Flash:

Nebraska is 19-37 over the last 5 years. For those math geeks out there that is a .34 winning percentage.

Nebraska just signed one of the lowest ranked recruiting classes in a decade or so.

The fact that any fans show up for games or take time to comment on BBS boards about UNL is actually amazing.

When fans "just stop", that will actually be the death of Nebraska Football as we know it. I listened to people complain about TO in cafes and bars in the 80's and early 90's. You should have heard people complain about the '91 recruiting class.

But guess what? Those fans that were B&Ming about TO still bought tickets, joined booster clubs and gave money to UNL.

Nebraksa football and all the web sites and other businesses that make money off Nebraska football should be thanking God that any fans still care enough to complain.

Complaining and Nebraska football have went hand-in-hand as long as I can remember. With a team as bad as Nebraska Football has been for the last half decade, the fans will obviously vent. When they do not vent, that just means that stopped caring. When the complaints stop, the party is over.

Nebraska Football needs its fans, even when they are B&Ming about how bad the team is.
Does somebody need a nap?

News Flash:

Nebraska is 19-37 over the last 5 years. For those math geeks out there that is a .34 winning percentage.

Nebraska just signed one of the lowest ranked recruiting classes in a decade or so.

The fact that any fans show up for games or take time to comment on BBS boards about UNL is actually amazing.

When fans "just stop", that will actually be the death of Nebraska Football as we know it. I listened to people complain about TO in cafes and bars in the 80's and early 90's. You should have heard people complain about the '91 recruiting class.

But guess what? Those fans that were B&Ming about TO still bought tickets, joined booster clubs and gave money to UNL.

Nebraksa football and all the web sites and other businesses that make money off Nebraska football should be thanking God that any fans still care enough to complain.

Complaining and Nebraska football have went hand-in-hand as long as I can remember. With a team as bad as Nebraska Football has been for the last half decade, the fans will obviously vent. When they do not vent, that just means that stopped caring. When the complaints stop, the party is over.

Nebraska Football needs its fans, even when they are B&Ming about how bad the team is.
Nebraska fan until I die! Go BIG Red !

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back