• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Does a potential 2-2 start affect recruiting? Does Coleman go somewhere else? Do we get de-commits?

Residents of  Arizona,  Iowa  and  Colorado  can get up to $1,111 in free bets with BetFred.

SavageHusker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I actually remarked before the NW game I was seeing parallels to Callahan and Riley’s final year in that early recruiting was looking good and likely to fall apart as the season progressed.

Beareye

Travel Squad
5 Year Member
Need to make a big time hire and hope some of the class will stick around.

I hope some of the top recruits will give the new coach a chance.

skerinks

Recruit
10 Year Member
At this point, it is all based on who the new coaches are going to be and if they want the recruits. Rip the band aid off now and get ahead of the carousel.

HuskerFed

Recruit
5 Year Member
What coach we would want is available now? I don't want to give up on these kids no matter who finishes the season at the helm.

dparks

Varsity
15 Year Member
Was at the Pierce-Omaha Roncalli game last Friday (went to UN-OU next day) and was told that Husker commit from Pierce, Brahmer, was contacted by Iowa and Iowa State the Sunday Frost was fired. I expect all of our committed recruits to be contacted by other teams, even more so that Frost (and Chins) was fired.

TFrazier

Meme or GIF
10 Year Member
Was at the Pierce-Omaha Roncalli game last Friday (went to UN-OU next day) and was told that Husker commit from Pierce, Brahmer, was contacted by Iowa and Iowa State the Sunday Frost was fired. I expect all of our committed recruits to be contacted by other teams, even more so that Frost (and Chins) was fired.

It isn’t illegal to contact them. :thumbsup:

I would expect every recruit has been contacted by other teams by now.

Last edited:
Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS

Save 10 percent or more on gas.