• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does a potential 2-2 start affect recruiting? Does Coleman go somewhere else? Do we get de-commits?

I actually remarked before the NW game I was seeing parallels to Callahan and Riley’s final year in that early recruiting was looking good and likely to fall apart as the season progressed.

Need to make a big time hire and hope some of the class will stick around.

I hope some of the top recruits will give the new coach a chance.

At this point, it is all based on who the new coaches are going to be and if they want the recruits. Rip the band aid off now and get ahead of the carousel.

What coach we would want is available now? I don't want to give up on these kids no matter who finishes the season at the helm.

Was at the Pierce-Omaha Roncalli game last Friday (went to UN-OU next day) and was told that Husker commit from Pierce, Brahmer, was contacted by Iowa and Iowa State the Sunday Frost was fired. I expect all of our committed recruits to be contacted by other teams, even more so that Frost (and Chins) was fired.

Was at the Pierce-Omaha Roncalli game last Friday (went to UN-OU next day) and was told that Husker commit from Pierce, Brahmer, was contacted by Iowa and Iowa State the Sunday Frost was fired. I expect all of our committed recruits to be contacted by other teams, even more so that Frost (and Chins) was fired.

It isn’t illegal to contact them. :thumbsup:

I would expect every recruit has been contacted by other teams by now.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back