• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you have unique Husker "Stuff"?

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
There is a film crew that will be covering the State of Nebraska and they are looking for unique Husker items to put into a film. Here are the details.

Looking for odd and interesting displays of “Husker Fandom”

Help us create a mini doc showcasing Nebraska Football ’Fans’. We are looking for unusual, interesting, elaborate, original, unique, cornhusker displays or tributes to highlight. These could be “N” enhanced barns, roadside murals, crazy yard displays, fences, yard art, water tower paintings, extraordinary fan rooms or man caves, or custom cars/trucks/buses. We are traveling across the state on Wednesday and looking for cool images to showcase and film over the next two weeks. Please email [email protected].… we would love a heads up on options. Free Pez Dispenser if we film your recommendation!

I have a butt load of books written by Husker Coaches and players and a bunch of stuff with an 'N' on it, but what Husker fan doesn't.

I have a truly one of a kind (literally) piece of memorabilia, but I imagine Alabama is a bit far for them to travel. :Biggrin:

I have a truly one of a kind (literally) piece of memorabilia
Me too. I didn’t get the memo that after tearing down the goal posts you were supposed to deposit it the fountain in front of the student union or on the sidewalk in front of your favorite watering hole. Had to take it through the rear door of my apt, put one end in the corner of the kitchen, then lift the other end up to the ceiling just to be able to close the door.

I've got that Bob Devaney Jim Beam bottle, too, and a plate featuring Jeff Kinney from '71, and a large postcard showing Jerry Tagge running in The Game of The Century against OU. I also have about every press guide dating back to 1977.

But I suspect most Husker fans have that plus a lot more.

Me too. I didn’t get the memo that after tearing down the goal posts you were supposed to deposit it the fountain in front of the student union or on the sidewalk in front of your favorite watering hole. Had to take it through the rear door of my apt, put one end in the corner of the kitchen, then lift the other end up to the ceiling just to be able to close the door.
Colorado game when TF was sidelined, and BB and the D were beasts...?

Last edited:

Two boxes of Wheaties with the helmet and 94, 95 Champions (and the cereal is still inside)
Also, a piece of the new turf that was installed in something like 1988.

Thanks for having me!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back