• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you have unique Husker "Stuff"?

It's interesting to ponder what they would consider unique. Sometimes sheer quantities of neat things are not considered unique.

I've got that Bob Devaney Jim Beam bottle, too, and a plate featuring Jeff Kinney from '71, and a large postcard showing Jerry Tagge running in The Game of The Century against OU. I also have about every press guide dating back to 1977.

But I suspect most Husker fans have that plus a lot more.
Your BEAT CU license plate is priceless!

I got hold of a piece of goalpost after an OU win in the early 90's.

I cut it up to give to family as gifts/momento of the game (19-14 NU win. Bitter cold. NU trailed 0-14 early).

I don't know what the composition of the goalposts are, but I can tell you it is a very hard material, and I went through many jig saw blades to cut it up.

I got hold of a piece of goalpost after an OU win in the early 90's.

I cut it up to give to family as gifts/momento of the game (19-14 NU win. Bitter cold. NU trailed 0-14 early).

I don't know what the composition of the goalposts are, but I can tell you it is a very hard material, and I went through many jig saw blades to cut it up.
That’s awesome

All I have is a rock in my yard with a Big Red N and says Huskers on it that some A$$hole keeps turning around.
A buddy of mine made a oil based black shirt skull and crossbones picture with red LED'S that's powered by a 9 volt battery, I light it up on gamedays when I'm home.

All I have is a rock in my yard with a Big Red N and says Huskers on it that some A$$hole keeps turning around.
A buddy of mine made a oil based black shirt skull and crossbones picture with red LED'S that's powered by a 9 volt battery, I light it up on gamedays when I'm home.

What do you expect living in Manhattan?!! :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back