• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Divisions confirmed by MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys on the BIG football panel said that they will probably NOT play games between Legends and Leaders division anymore but I think they forgot about Michigan and Ohio State when they said that.

They'll have to have Legends and Leaders games still ... don't see how they couldn't. I'll be very curious to see the 2014 schedules.

The guys on the BIG football panel said that they will probably NOT play games between Legends and Leaders division anymore but I think they forgot about Michigan and Ohio State when they said that.

Good point. What about the rivalry games?

Well, when you put it that way, your point makes sense. But I fear we will won't see yearly games with OSU, PSU, or Wisc anymore.

We wouldn't have anyway, except for Penn St. Osu and wisky. An DONU must earn the right to face eachother in the ccg

I give up.....tried to say the only way we play osu or wisky every year is if we earn it. I m sorry, I don't post from this "smart" phone anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back