• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Disappointing BIG matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many teams. Everyone can't play everyone else so it wouldn't be fair as some would have an easier road than others.

And this is a problem the divisional arrangement solves? Look at this year, Wisconsin had the easier of two divisions and has a worse record than Michigan, Michigan had the harder schedule and doesn't get to go to the game despite a better record. This problem is endemic to the divisional arrangement as well.

I'm disappointed we have to play the #3 team from the leaders division. Pretty sad the teams on post season bans are the best two teams in the division.

Look at it this way: There really are no great teams in the B1G this year. The separation, as we've seen ourselves, between top to middling is pretty minuscule. Whether it's OSU, PSU, or UW, we'll get the same type of battle.

Should I write a long diatribe about it and ask people to forward it to their friends and demand to get credit in said forward utilizing my fake online name?

Make fun of me if you like, but I actually put some time and thought into that. I just prefer that when people tell me I am wrong, that they take the time to give me a reason, rather then just stating that I am wrong. Otherwise dialogue can be pretty lame.

Last edited:
Make fun of me if you like, but I actually put some time and thought into that. I just prefer at when people tell me I am wrong, at they take the time to give me a reason, rather then just stating that I am wrong. Otherwise dialogue can be pretty lame.

I just thought it an extremely odd thing to do. Just not my cup of tea. I like divisions. No real rhyme or reason. I just like em.

You are disappointed in the division championship game now, just wait and see if NU loses how disappointing it will be. WIN this week NU please. PS I agree with you Phoenix I like'em

Imagine if Wisconsin and UCLA win ... Yikes!

Maybe the Bowls have outlived their usefulness ....

I just thought it an extremely odd thing to do. Just not my cup of tea. I like divisions. No real rhyme or reason. I just like em.

I thought it was a good idea and maybe people were seeing the same problems with a 7 team divisional arrangement as I was, when I thought up the idea I got excited about it and thought I would create an actual schedule, which actually took quite a bit of time. I took the time, because I'm a nerd at heart, and I felt like I had a creative solution to a problem that also yielded other benefits, when I realized that I thought it was such a good idea I was hoping that others might agree, since I have no way of actually communicating to anyone who actually does the scheduling at the B1G offices. Maybe I got a little excited over nothing, but I still think I make fair points.

I thought it was a good idea and maybe people were seeing the same problems with a 7 team divisional arrangement as I was, when I thought up the idea I got excited about it and thought I would create an actual schedule, which actually took quite a bit of time. I took the time, because I'm a nerd at heart, and I felt like I had a creative solution to a problem that also yielded other benefits, when I realized that I thought it was such a good idea I was hoping that others might agree, since I have no way of actually communicating to anyone who actually does the scheduling at the B1G offices. Maybe I got a little excited over nothing, but I still think I make fair points.

Anchorage ... Don't take it to heart ... Nobody has ever accused RP of over-thinking anything. He's more of sniper than a thinker :)

Yeah, that's odd to me. Not a swipe at you at all, I'm 100% sure a few of the things I do to entertain myself would be considered odd by more than a few.

Anchorage ... Don't take it to heart ... Nobody has ever accused RP of over-thinking anything. He's more of sniper than a thinker :)
Luckily on this board....a genius like myself doesn't have to do much thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back