• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

director of player development role

Has there been any chatter on who or when this position will be filled? Is Ron Brown going to serve as an analyst? Are we going to replace the ST analyst and if so are there any names surfacing? It feels like its been really quiet on these fronts.

There’s one person to blame for AM not being physically prepared for his second year, and that person isn’t on the staff.

So, are you suggesting who I think was behind it? ;)

f4acdaacf0d9b7f0552e654de9ce8d6a_crop_exact.jpg

When bad things happen in Nebraska, there's always the lingering smell of Barry's cheap cologne.

I am thinking it might be someone like Damon Benning or Kenny Bell or even Keith Williams. It sounds like this will be someone who the kids can go talk to if they are having issues, whether personal/emotional or need help navigating the university bureaucracy. This needs to be someone who can connect with the young folks and identify those who might be struggling before its too late.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back