• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DID PENN STATE'S COACH JUST SAY WHAT I THOUGHT HE SAID?!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very, Very Clearly "Fighters." Get good headphones and listen. If you are listening to it on speakers or 10 dollar headphones, then you cant really claim its anything but Fighters.

Funny though.

EDIT: Its worth noting hes choked up and it comes out funny, literally. :)

Last edited:
With headphones on you can tell he says FIGHTERS. Time to start talking about Wisconsin.

Many many times with head phones and it is not fighters. Played about twenty times just that word and the U /uh/ and the C /k/ sounds are very clear. I also do not hear the T or long I. I think ....ing fighters was coming and he tried to catch it but was a hair to late.

Anyone know what Corso thinks he said!?!

Corso said O'Brien's not old enough yet to get a free pass. He denounces the statement and requests an apology.

Corso is very protetive of his crazy old coot tv persona he's developed and doesn't want anyone cutting in on his action.

BTW - I enjoy Corso so this is not an attack on his cootness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back