• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DID PENN STATE'S COACH JUST SAY WHAT I THOUGHT HE SAID?!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what I heard while watching and laughed and said as much to my wife. She said no way. We played the link. It's not fighters or pluggers.

Any coach who can turn inherited garbage into a very solid team has my blessing for whatever descriptive words he chooses. :)

He said it. Fully understand being happy but you cant keep it PG rated when being interviewed on national TV? B1G has to address it.

Hope PSU enjoys its 8 wins...its ALL downhill from here!

He said it. Fully understand being happy but you cant keep it PG rated when being interviewed on national TV? B1G has to address it.

Hope PSU enjoys its 8 wins...its ALL downhill from here!

Oh who cares? It doesn't hurt anybody. I agree that expletives are probably overused (I'm in the military), but in this case it's not that big of a deal.

He meant to say something like they are pluggers who fight. The f got mixed into the pluggers and it went downhill from there.

Ralphie: Ooh, fudge!
Ralphie as Adult: Only I didn't say "fudge." I said the word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the F-dash-dash-dash word!
Mr. Parker: What did you say?
Ralphie: Uh, um...
Mr. Parker: That's what I thought you said. Get in the car. Go on!
Ralphie as Adult: It was all over - I was dead. What would it be? The guillotine? Hanging? The chair? The rack? The Chinese water torture? Hmmph. Mere child's play compared to what surely awaited me.

Last edited:
He meant to say something like they are pluggers who fight. The f got mixed into the pluggers and it went downhill from there.

That's what I thought when I rewatched it. He had "fight" on his mind when he spoke. It's just that the reporter was female and that makes it awkward.

That's what I thought when I rewatched it. He had "fight" on his mind when he spoke. It's just that the reporter was female and that makes it awkward.

Oh no! Penn State doesn't need another sex scandal. Even if it is male-female of appropriate age. No one needs to know the inner workings of the coaches mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back