• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dedrick Mills To Announce His Plans For 2021 In The Next Week

Whats the difference in money between undrafted free agent and even a 5 or 6th round draft choice? Mills I do not believe will even get drafted based on a couple of decent games this season. So he had a career game against Rutgers and NFL teams are now lining up? Should be interesting.

Last edited:

Whats the difference in money between undrafted free agent and even a 5 or 6th round draft choice? Mills I do not believe will even get drafted based on a couple of decent games this season. So he had a career game against Rutgers and NFL teams are now lining up? Should be interesting.

I read somewhere that free agency at that point allows more control, as in choice possible of teams.

Last edited:
Not a lot I'm sure. Probably somewhere between Cam Newton in High School and Cam Newton at Auburn kind of money.
I was just wondering from a $$$$ what could Mills get with a full season and 1000 yds in 2021. I realize it's a risk but I simply don't see him as a very salable product based on his injuries and lack of production the past couple of seasons. Obviously his choice but he's also been getting a lot of help at Nebraska for his personal issues from what I read.

Good for Mills. I actually like his prospects as a RB in the NFL. But I don’t think he gets drafted. He’s done nothing but battle since he’s been here. He’s one of my favorites. I hope he lands on a team and I expect he’ll be successful if that’s what he wants to do.

I was just wondering from a $$$$ what could Mills get with a full season and 1000 yds in 2021. I realize it's a risk but I simply don't see him as a very salable product based on his injuries and lack of production the past couple of seasons. Obviously his choice but he's also been getting a lot of help at Nebraska for his personal issues from what I read.
I want him back too. But he’s getting ‘old’ for a RB. Probably time to move on in his mind. I get it. Maybe he doesn’t hear what he wants to hear from evaluators and he comes back for another year...

I want him back too. But he’s getting ‘old’ for a RB. Probably time to move on in his mind. I get it. Maybe he doesn’t hear what he wants to hear from evaluators and he comes back for another year...

There is also grad school to think about as well. I am sure student athletes get a ton of help in that regard, but I know going to grad school isn't as easy as saying "I'm going to grad school".

Excellent point in that he's 24 right now. NFL sure doesn't like RB's that are very old.... :Lol:

There is also grad school to think about as well. I am sure student athletes get a ton of help in that regard, but I know going to grad school isn't as easy as saying "I'm going to grad school".

Many P5 footballers have very little interest in higher education - it’s more something that has to be endured so that they can ball and go to the NFL.

Which most won’t.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back