• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Rueben Jones commits to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was good NEWS when teams offered scollies and late January visits to NU's verbal commits - what kind of news is it when a player decommits?

It is bad news, because the staff thought the player was good enough to play and help represent the University. It is also common news, reality is players commit and recommit and schools go after players even when they commit to other schools. It is what it is which part of college football recruiting.

Josh Harvey @JoshHarveyScout ·

<s>#</s>Huskers RT <s>@</s>ImDatDude44: 1 thing i will miss.The Nebraska Fan base
1f633.png
1f64c.png
1f44f.png
270a.png
<s>@</s>BigRedBryan

I wonder if Jones thought they were funny :thumbsup:

(this is Reuben's twitter account)

February 10th ‏@ImDatDude44 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 16m16 minutes ago</small>
Visit from COACH HARBAUGH,DC Coach Durkin & DL Coach Mattison..who else can say Coach Harbaugh is on thier Snapchat
1f602.png
1f44c.png

B751WBBIgAAeMSy.jpg

B751WmZIUAE-HlZ.jpg

Check out coach Mattison standing on his tippy-toes trying to be as big as the other guys for the photo!! Classic! :rolfl::rolfl:

If Jones wants to decommit, his lose and and our gain. If he cannot be a person of integrity and keep his word, we do not need him. Move on to the next guy.

If Jones wants to decommit, his lose and and our gain. If he cannot be a person of integrity and keep his word, we do not need him. Move on to the next guy.

I'm going to defend him on this one. You can't say he has no integrity for switching it up when the HC, DC, and DL coach he committed to are all gone. He did it in a very respectful way. If only all 17/18 year old kids were that mature.

does that apply to the guys we want to decommit and come here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back