• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Rueben Jones commits to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he has decided who the new school is.....between Louisville and Michigan....

I would think because Riley was a this house, he was straight up with HCMR, and he had his new school already decided on. But that is JMO.

If it was good NEWS when teams offered scollies and late January visits to NU's verbal commits - what kind of news is it when a player decommits?

There you go....normally when a staff gets fired a class goes south fast....this one has not done that....and facts its been amazing how they have kept it together as good as they have....because frankly when the change happened I expect a lot worst....

With these new coaches, I would call it the exception and not the rule.

If it was good NEWS when teams offered scollies and late January visits to NU's verbal commits - what kind of news is it when a player decommits?

Sweet news. It means he was a commit to the staff not the N on the helmet. The sooner we get a full squad of N protecters. The sooner we rise. Thats why I love the new staffs feelings about NU. They are selling it as much as themselves, in words and actions.

We have a potential DE commit in North Carolina who we can give this spot to if he wants it.....and I hope he does....

Sweet news. It means he was a commit to the staff not the N on the helmet. The sooner we get a full squad of N protecters. The sooner we rise. Thats why I love the new staffs feelings about NU. They are selling it as much as themselves, in words and actions.

I suspect Coach probably gave him an ultimatum so we could move on....and free up the scholarship....must have been awkward for both of them....

I find it an odd coincidence that we finally offered another DE yesterday and today Riley meets with Reuben Jones who then decommits. One thing to note though is the Jones had positive things to say about Riley after their meeting so their doesn't seem to be any hard feelings either way.

Or is it a coincidence?.....:)

That is the way it should.....cordial and civil....:)

I find it an odd coincidence that we finally offered another DE yesterday and today Riley meets with Reuben Jones who then decommits. One thing to note though is the Jones had positive things to say about Riley after their meeting so their doesn't seem to be any hard feelings either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back