• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DE Rueben Jones commits to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this one is long gone. In addition to tweet below, Mike Schaefer from 247Sports was on the radio this morning and said he talked to his counterpart that covers Louisville. His counterpart spoke with Jones after his visit to Louisville this past weekend and felt Jones was down to Louisville and Michigan and the Huskers were on the outside.

Corey Bender ‏@Corey_Bender <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 23m23 minutes ago</small>
I'm told #Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh had a "great" visit with #Nebraska DE commit Reuben Jones this morning: http://michigan.scout.com/player/7006744n-reuben-jones …@SamWebb77

Agree on ALL.....except......The pyramids weren't built by slaves...............:cool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 111
Seems like this one is long gone. In addition to tweet below, Mike Schaefer from 247Sports was on the radio this morning and said he talked to his counterpart that covers Louisville. His counterpart spoke with Jones after his visit to Louisville this past weekend and felt Jones was down to Louisville and Michigan and the Huskers were on the outside.

Corey Bender ‏@Corey_Bender <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 23m23 minutes ago</small>
I'm told #Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh had a "great" visit with #Nebraska DE commit Reuben Jones this morning: http://michigan.scout.com/player/7006744n-reuben-jones …@SamWebb77

Yeah, not a surprise at all.

Worst kept secret of the recruiting year. Reuben never got over Pelini being fired and the fact that Kaz was not going to be his DLine Coach.

I'm still not convinced he wouldn't have decommited even if Pelini had stayed.

Wonder if he decommitted to MR at the home visit.....wow....

How do you know it was his idea? Could be he was given a request to firm up or else . . . I don't know if that happened or not but why else would he bother to decommit tonight instead of continuing to keep his reservation?

How do you know it was his idea? Could be he was given a request to firm up or else . . . I don't know if that happened or not but why else would he bother to decommit tonight instead of continuing to keep his reservation?

I would think because Riley was a this house, he was straight up with HCMR, and he had his new school already decided on. But that is JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back