• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Craig Bohl? Scott Frost? Chris Peterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a fan that doesn't freak out every time.....growing up and maturing will do that......it will come to you

Worst things around with people dying and all to get so wrapped up in a game.

Yep a game shouldn't ruin someone's day, birthday or anything like that.

Again, it's not about overreacting to one game. This is a PATTERN. That's what I am tired of seeing. And no, I am NOT having a crappy day because the Huskers lost. I love the Huskers, but I have a great family with two beautiful little kids that bring joy to me everyday. So spare me the perspective BS p-ville. You aren't the only one that has it.

Again, it's not about overreacting to one game. This is a PATTERN. That's what I am tired of seeing. And no, I am NOT having a crappy day because the Huskers lost. I love the Huskers, but I have a great family with two beautiful little kids that bring joy to me everyday. So spare me the perspective BS p-ville. You aren't the only one that has it.

Lucky. I am holding my kids arms over candles between posts.:mad:

Last edited:

Good for you

Let me go enjoy my son's B day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back