• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Craig Bohl? Scott Frost? Chris Peterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coordinating for a national title HC...as a promotion. That's a little different than bringing in a coordinator to fix something that isn't working.

Perhaps. It is pretty much a mess right now. Who would be your recommendation, Bils?

Peterson may for a crap ton of money. Bohl has proven to be a good CEO

I admire Craig B a great deal for how he came back from the NU firing, but I think he is better as a big fish in a small pond. Not sure Peterson is such a panacea to our ills. Remember the last HC from Boise who left for the Big Time?

Wish people would drop the Scott Frost love fest. Dude is in his first year as an OC. I think he could make a good HC some day, but don't want Nebraska to be the test patient.

Perhaps. It is pretty much a mess right now. Who would be your recommendation, Bils?

I think you look at the usual suspects (Peterson, Patterson) but give Craig Bohl strong consideration for the reasons I gave earlier in the thread.

Yep, we you get older we roll with it....now the young ones fire everybody all the time.....sorry society we live in now.

yep sorry excuses for a human when you expect better from someone earning over 3 mill a year..What is sad is BO will accept his check and smile

I think you look at the usual suspects (Peterson, Patterson) but give Craig Bohl strong consideration for the reasons I gave earlier in the thread.
Why would Patterson leave now in BCS conference closer to top recruits which they are getting.

Why would Briles leave Baylor with new stadium top recruits and maybe top team in Texas.....to come recruit in middle of nowhere?

I think Briles has a great thing going there. Everything is in place...although, it might be here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back