• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Craig Bohl? Scott Frost? Chris Peterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanting Kirby Smart (Pelini 2.0) better not watch what Aggy is doing to his defense right now...

I think Briles has a great thing going there. Everything is in place...although, it might be here as well.
I just don't see a coach leaving hot bed recruiting for a hard place to recruit and over the top fans? fire two coaches that win 9 games a year.....yeah we will have top HEAD coaches lining up

Why would Briles leave Baylor with new stadium top recruits and maybe top team in Texas.....to come recruit in middle of nowhere?

You claim to be some uber "true fan", then you basically say Baylor is a better job than NU. Hilarious. Or extremely sad that they've fallen this far and anyone could even think that.

Why would Patterson leave now in BCS conference closer to top recruits which they are getting.

He probably wouldn't. But you at least ask the guy. When you are selling something (and that's what an AD is doing) you can't make the sale if you don't talk to the customer. Sometimes you fall into the right person at the right time.

You claim to be some uber "true fan", then you basically say Baylor is a better job than NU. Hilarious. Or extremely sad that they've fallen this far and anyone could even think that.
Quit living in the past 15 years ago, but not now with the top recruits in his back yard.....Our fans can't deal with reality.

I just don't see a coach leaving hot bed recruiting for a hard place to recruit and over the top fans? fire two coaches that win 9 games a year.....yeah we will have top HEAD coaches lining up

They will line up if you open the check book

I think it has more to do with Baylor than it does Nebraska. Why leave a successful situation you built to go to an iffy one?

Just a fan that doesn't freak out every time.....growing up and maturing will do that......it will come to you

Worst things around with people dying and all to get so wrapped up in a game.

Just a fan that doesn't freak out every time.....growing up and maturing will do that......it will come to you

Worst things around with people dying and all to get so wrapped up in a game.

I haven't gotten emotional over a game in at least 3 years or more. I'm having a great day today regardless of the Huskers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back