• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Composite 4* WR Jacory Barney Jr Commits To Nebraska Update: Will Enroll.In January

Yep.

Started out the year as a top 25 team getting a lot more love than warranted and went out and proved otherwise.

The home loss to MTSU was not good.

That said, they've had winning seasons recently, gone to bowls recently and I think the perception is they're trending in the right direction.
To me, Texas, Miami, and Kansas State are all trending towards to 7th layer of hell. Absolutely hate those three teams.

To me, Texas, Miami, and Kansas State are all trending towards to 7th layer of hell. Absolutely hate those three teams.

Dante aside, I'm not a fan of any of them, but I think they're all improving to one degree or another.

I actually have at least a little bit of respect for K State. Snyder did an amazing job and Klieman looks to be starting off on the right foot. Any midwest team that doesn't have a huge recruiting base but still manages to turn out decent football teams has my respect.

Dante aside, I'm not a fan of any of them, but I think they're all improving to one degree or another.

I actually have at least a little bit of respect for K State. Snyder did an amazing job and Klieman looks to be starting off on the right foot. Any midwest team that doesn't have a huge recruiting base but still manages to turn out decent football teams has my respect.
Good ol juco you

I don't understand the angst against KSU. Aside from their hideous primary color and a horrendous non-call for attempted murder I can respect their success, especially considering they are located even more in BFE than Lincoln. I know lots of KSU grads and they are better fans than KU and wayyyy better fans than Mizzou. Mizzou should he pretty high on people's lists as they are cocky for no reason (they've won jack squat) and have historically been absolute asshats towards Husker fans.

Last edited:

I don't understand the angst against KSU. Aside from their hideous primary color and a horrendous non-call for attempted murder I can respect their success, especially considering they are located even more in BFE than Lincoln. I know lots of KSU grads and they are better fans than KU and wayyyy better fans than Mizzou. Mizzou should he pretty high on people's lists as they are cocky for no reason (they've won jack squat) and have historically been absolute asshats towards Husker fans.

I think a lot of it has to do with how the KSU fans reacted to their sudden success in the Snyder era.

They didn't show up for decades, didn't support and then all of a sudden when they're good, they're there and ass hats as well. This goes back to the early '90's, but that may be the genesis of it for a lot of folks. Especially since we have a fair number of Husker fans in Kansas.

I think a lot of it has to do with how the KSU fans reacted to their sudden success in the Snyder era.

They didn't show up for decades, didn't support and then all of a sudden when they're good, they're there and ass hats as well. This goes back to the early '90's, but that may be the genesis of it for a lot of folks. Especially since we have a fair number of Husker fans in Kansas.
Living in KC I'm surrounded by KSU, KU, and MU fans and grads. The KSU fans and grads are by far the most tolerable and easiest to get along with. MU fans are worst of the 3. They are like Colorado fans and KU basketball fans combined. Just arrogant, cocky, and rude but for no reason because they've never won a dang thing.

Living in KC I'm surrounded by KSU, KU, and MU fans and grads. The KSU fans and grads are by far the most tolerable and easiest to get along with. MU fans are worst of the 3. They are like Colorado fans and KU basketball fans combined. Just arrogant, cocky, and rude but for no reason because they've never won a dang thing.

Having been to a game in Columbia, I will agree their fans suck.

All the KSU games I went to were before they got rolling, so they were always pretty complimentary. Hard to be a holes when you're down 42-0 at the half.

I took my dad to a home game and had seats next to some ksu fans and they were very disrespectful and awful. Then we kicked the game winning field goal

I went to college in Kansas and without a doubt the KSU fans were the worst, and it wasn’t even close. Even the KU and MU fans thought they were some of the most classless fans around. One of my friends who got her PHD from KSU even commented how bad the fans were, especially at at football. And let me tell you she is a die hard. They have moved up close to CU and Miami and inching to ND and Texas.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to derail a congratulatory thread for adding a great WR. Welcome and look forward to seeing you burn Big 10 defenses!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back