• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Composite 4* WR Jacory Barney Jr Commits To Nebraska Update: Will Enroll.In January

Been away all day and then read todays Jacory commit. I’m literally stunned. Only words that come to my mind are “Knock-knock-knockin’ on heavens door…”

This is commit #23 and by my count there are currently only 9 scholarship seniors on the roster. I understand this always works out but that’s 14 more than what graduates and I am certain they’re not finished not to mention the transfer portal. I am sure they know exactly what they’re doing but as always it’s going to be interesting.

This is commit #23 and by my count there are currently only 9 scholarship seniors on the roster. I understand this always works out but that’s 14 more than what graduates and I am certain they’re not finished not to mention the transfer portal. I am sure they know exactly what they’re doing but as always it’s going to be interesting.
Yep... this is college football in the 2020s (for better or worse)

1688299122078.png

Yep, my guy messaged me like 10 min. before the announcement but I told him, no, too late to change your pick now. I don't play that Wiltfong stuff.
I think you need a new guy. There’s no value in predictions that are changing all the time. It’s almost like the recruit hasn’t actually made up his mind yet when that happens!

Flobraska is OG Nebraska.

Not to be outdone by Nebrasxas. Texabraska? Texas?
Yea, but... we've been spurned by florida kids too... I just dont want to see some mass exodus in the transfer portal a year from now. I think the current staff wont allow that to happen either.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back