• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Commit #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know if I am more excited to have this young man on the campus and on the field, or this young man on campus and off the field, we just got a good one folks. Rex Burkhead type a kid. Good in all he does. Glad to have him "N". Welcome to the family Imani!!!!

I dont know if I am more excited to have this young man on the campus and on the field, or this young man on campus and off the field, we just got a good one folks. Rex Burkhead type a kid. Good in all he does. Glad to have him "N". Welcome to the family Imani!!!!

And as I would say with my own son... Ron Brown will only make him that much stronger as a young man!!!

Welcome to the Nebraska Family! Ready to see him cross out some DL and he steps on their backs while running down the field. Once you gt a guy that sized running down the field he is not going to be stopping! Would love to see ESPN Sprots Science guy gun a stat on the amount of force a forearm from him would be at.. GBR

Welcome aboard Imani. This IMO was a big need. We have had too many 3rd and one's go for naught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back