• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado Week Practice Thread: 8 Sept : Morning Practice; Depart For Colorado

My biggest "what the crap" takeaway from week 1 was not the decision to put Anthony Grant in during crunch time, its that they flat out told us for weeks that they didn't want to be using Sims as a dedicated runner. Was that just a mental ninja tactic to throw Minnesota off? Because it sure as hell seemed to my eyes that they planned on going all in on Sims running the ball from the get-go. Btw, he's not an NFL player right now, Idc what Rhule says.

My biggest "what the crap" takeaway from week 1 was not the decision to put Anthony Grant in during crunch time, its that they flat out told us for weeks that they didn't want to be using Sims as a dedicated runner. Was that just a mental ninja tactic to throw Minnesota off? Because it sure as hell seemed to my eyes that they planned on going all in on Sims running the ball from the get-go. Btw, he's not an NFL player right now, Idc what Rhule says.
I think a lot of things happen we don't know anything about. Rhule said Kemp was first option 9 plays yet he was only thrown to twice. So what happened the other 7 times? Was Sims sacked, did he throw to someone else, did he take off running. Unless we know how many of Sim's runs were planned for him to run, it hard to say the coaches ran him too much.

Sad that this would be considered a moral victory by anyone. Shouldn't be a good thing that you might have marginally more fans than an other team at a home game.

There was a lot of red in Minneapolis last week, too. Our fans still show out, even when the team hasn't.

Yeah should be at a minimum.90-10

You give up 40% of the stadium and that home field advantage starts to wain big time

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back