• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado Week Practice Thread: 8 Sept : Morning Practice; Depart For Colorado

seems to me he can't win no matter what he says. If he's cocky, he's showboating, if he isn't he is doing coach speak. My 2 cents is his promotion of CU football has taken a nobody program and put them in the national spotlight. Kudos to him - and we can benefit from that. If Sanders want there, hardly anyone outside Nebraska would care about this game.
You're right and I do have moments where I see him being genuine in a positive way. Guess it's the overall persona that I don't care to watch for very long. Live and let live, right.

You're right and I do have moments where I see him being genuine in a positive way. Guess it's the overall persona that I don't care to watch for very long. Live and let live, right.
It comes down to survival. Just how much is he giving these kids when they start losing? If they're asking him for x's and o's, can he help an O lineman on technique ?
How do players reconcile they know more than him? How does that play with his approach?
Surrounding yourself with great talent isn't the solution, see Nebraska.
Great effort beats great talent. That effort teaches players things talent alone tales for granted, to only create greater effort.

Lets see after the losses start.

It comes down to survival. Just how much is he giving these kids when they start losing? If they're asking him for x's and o's, can he help an O lineman on technique ?
How do players reconcile they know more than him? How does that play with his approach?
Surrounding yourself with great talent isn't the solution, see Nebraska.
Great effort beats great talent. That effort teaches players things talent alone tales for granted, to only create greater effort.

Lets see after the losses start.
Hmmm...not exactly following. He was one of the best and has the best in coaches and players pretty much. Think he'll probably do well... but how long will he hang? Am looking forward to the coverage after he loses tho...hehe.

Hmmm...not exactly following. He was one of the best and has the best in coaches and players pretty much. Think he'll probably do well... but how long will he hang? Am looking forward to the coverage after he loses tho...hehe.
So, undefeated then? Players never wanting coaching from Neon?
My point here is, the more players look at it, Neon may as well just be a sign

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back