• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Deion Sanders Head Coach

I can't believe it took this long to come out. And no criminal charges is insane especially when we know there wasn't a settlement!
I wonder if there wasn't a handshake, "we'll take care of you", gentleman's agreement. The handshake deal terms weren't kept (or the guy went back for more $$ and was told no), so suit was filed.

I wonder if there wasn't a handshake, "we'll take care of you", gentleman's agreement. The handshake deal terms weren't kept (or the guy went back for more $$ and was told no), so suit was filed.
The suit is a bit older than the initial article implied from the headline. He declared BK because that suit resulted in a judgment against him.

BK doesn't typically remove all of our debt anymore, there's a repayment requirement that's the default BK now. You don't repay all of it but you do have to make payments.

The suit is a bit older than the initial article implied from the headline. He declared BK because that suit resulted in a judgment against him.

BK doesn't typically remove all of our debt anymore, there's a repayment requirement that's the default BK now. You don't repay all of it but you do have to make payments.
Is that still adjustable/arguable?

He isn't "facing a lawsuit" he's facing a judgment. He already lost the lawsuit. Hate that headline.
Keeps open the disrespecting me thing. Telling it like it is by the media for one of the medias chosen few only works in the medias favor.
Their hands aren't clean in this one.
I hope the guy get as much as he possibly can.

Not buying it. It puts Neon in the light, it also absolves him from his supposed demands vs his poor culture.
They all left because of the culture, not for not supporting a team mate even if it was Neons son who opened the show as a rapper.
Notice not one word from any of the players that left other than what was being said about the culture?
I chalk this up as no news is bad news limelight seeking bunk

Last edited:
Not buying it. It puts Neon in the light, it also absolves him from his supposed demands vs his poor culture.
They all left because of the culture, not for not supporting a team mate even if it was Neons son who opened the show as a rapper.
Notice not one word from any of the players that left other than what was being said about the culture?
I chalk this up as no news is bad news limelight seeking bunk
This IS an example of the poor culture.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back