• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Deion Sanders Head Coach

He was at a now closed private school where daddy was CEO. He broke a no-phone rule and was being taken to an in-school suspension. He eventually attacks the security guard.

At that point, Shilo allegedly slammed his elbow into Darjean's chest and continued to hit him after he fell. Darjean was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and later claimed he had “sustained severe and permanent injuries including a broken neck, damage to his cervical spine, permanent neurological injuries and irreversible incontinence.”

How does CU allow him to keep playing? Or the Big 12?

He was at a now closed private school where daddy was CEO. He broke a no-phone rule and was being taken to an in-school suspension. He eventually attacks the security guard.

How does CU allow him to keep playing? Or the Big 12?

I don't think CU or the Big 12 does anything with this information. If it had happened in the last year, different story.

To you and I, it's more proof that Sanders and his family are just not good people, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't just largely ignored.

The alleged assault that led to the lawsuit and judgement happened back in 2015. I've read several articles about it and didn't find any indication that criminal charges were filed or even a mention of police involvement. I'm not sure how the hell that happens when someone ends up in the hospital, but, yeah, Deion.

Watching the progression of Deion and his two sons, the next logical step is he hovers around them in the NFL. You have to wonder if any owner, GM or coaching staff is stupid enough to let that happen, but he's been conning people for years now and no matter how jacked up the whole thing is, he brings attention and 'clicks'.

As @HuSkaBob mentioned elsewhere, Westword is on it and will likely never stop writing about it, which will be a problem for Sanders. He'll do what he does, label them 'Haters' and gloss right over it. That will work with some folks, but not all.

I don't think CU or the Big 12 does anything with this information. If it had happened in the last year, different story.

To you and I, it's more proof that Sanders and his family are just not good people, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't just largely ignored.

The alleged assault that led to the lawsuit and judgement happened back in 2015. I've read several articles about it and didn't find any indication that criminal charges were filed or even a mention of police involvement. I'm not sure how the hell that happens when someone ends up in the hospital, but, yeah, Deion.

Watching the progression of Deion and his two sons, the next logical step is he hovers around them in the NFL. You have to wonder if any owner, GM or coaching staff is stupid enough to let that happen, but he's been conning people for years now and no matter how jacked up the whole thing is, he brings attention and 'clicks'.

As @HuSkaBob mentioned elsewhere, Westword is on it and will likely never stop writing about it, which will be a problem for Sanders. He'll do what he does, label them 'Haters' and gloss right over it. That will work with some folks, but not all.

We've been told by several members of the Hmax brain trust that we should not be allowed to be critical of Deon until the Huskers beat his team on the football field...

"Everything is about scoreboard, and only about scoreboard" to them...

When Shedeur went after MR that sealed it for me. Having a prayer meeting? At midfield? And inviting all?
These are done a lot for player safety, yet when their other five star got hurt against CSU it was a lot of squealing going on.
Minimal actual showing of trust from their side. Wont visit the kids or families, they have to come to them like Neons trust is guaranteed as he chucks players left and right.

We've been told by several members of the Hmax brain trust that we should not be allowed to be critical of Deon until the Huskers beat his team on the football field...

Well, we do need to beat them. I don't disagree there.

Family Sanders can be criticized for their actions, regardless of our recent win loss record against CU. What some seem to have a hard time understanding is that those two things are not mutually exclusive.

When Shedeur went after MR that sealed it for me. Having a prayer meeting? At midfield? And inviting all?
These are done a lot for player safety, yet when their other five star got hurt against CSU it was a lot of squealing going on.
Minimal actual showing of trust from their side. Wont visit the kids or families, they have to come to them like Neons trust is guaranteed as he chucks players left and right.

His lying about Rhule to manufacture 'disrespect' was just another event that shows what they're all about.

Well, we do need to beat them. I don't disagree there.

Family Sanders can be criticized for their actions, regardless of our recent win loss record against CU. What some seem to have a hard time understanding is that those two things are not mutually exclusive.
Again, grown up separating truth from feelings.
Yea it especially sucks losing to the bluffs, then add insult to injury to Neon.
Well that added insult is separate from the bluffs.

Again, grown up separating truth from feelings.
Yea it especially sucks losing to the bluffs, then add insult to injury to Neon.
Well that added insult is separate from the bluffs.

My dad didn't care much about feelings.

He did have a hard line on truth. Truth is sometimes uncomfortable, but it's still the truth.

My dad didn't care much about feelings.

He did have a hard line on truth. Truth is sometimes uncomfortable, but it's still the truth.
And our solution to that truth is to beat the bluffs, let them wallow in what they created.
But win or lose the bluffs have to live with Neon. And Louis, cant forget Louis

Maybe I've missed it. What I see is most of the HMax chatter is about not disparaging the team, not the coach. I don't recall anyone saying we shouldn't criticize Sanders.

Maybe I've missed it. What I see is most of the HMax chatter is about not disparaging the team, not the coach. I don't recall anyone saying we shouldn't criticize Sanders.
I'm going to go ahead and criticize both and add in that the university is still paying student fees into the athletic department so Colorado taxes are supporting this clown show.

Last edited:

I can't believe it took this long to come out. And no criminal charges is insane especially when we know there wasn't a settlement!

I have not gotten that memo. Deon and his offspring are thugs and chicken excrement.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back