• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College Football's 10 Most Dangerous Teams to Watch in 2023

Its the Fickle effect. If Rhule jumps right from Baylor and comes to Nebraska they would have a much better view of him. People have short memories. They remember Fickle going to the playoffs. They remember Rhule as a failed NFL coach.

I'm also always very interested in what they define as a returning starter. I would consider Teddy P a returning starter, but they probably don't. The new center Scott is probably not considered a returning starter even though he was a starter at ASU. Being a starter IMO is not nearly as important as having playing time.

I agree with the Fickell effect. Good point.

While I don't know what qualifies as returning starter, I also listed returning production -- which would include all players based on their 2022 production (starters and non-starters). That seems to be the trend with the college football analysts -- production over starts.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back