• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

Not Impressed, but I'm not the one with millions riding on if it works or not, so I will differ to them.

Wow. Very disappointed that we didn’t get more experience with these hires. I remember when NU was a destination job, not a place you went to cut your teeth.

Honestly, what big name assistants did we ever hire? I don't really remember any. None of Mike Riley's staff was all that intriguing. Callahan......I hardly remember any of them, Randy Jordan, DL coach from OU, Bo Pelini was unproven when he came. Wasn't he a LB coach for the Packers?

Our last LB coach didn't seem to make an impact in any way. He was alum and NFL.

They are young for certain.

I guess I operate under the assumption that Matt Rhule knows what he is doing.

Good thing theres not a coach who rehires loser coaches for rehab.
Past records means no resurgence like no experience means awful starts.

It would seem anyhow, unless a coach sees/knows some things

I remember when Bo came here and brought along a couple grad assistants, at least one of them got poached and Eckler is continuing to do great, just saw him on the field the other day during a bowl game.... dudes hair is still on fire.. Every great coach has to start somewhere, why not here?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back