• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Miles Popularity growing..

Coach Miles comment about Notre Dame was in the early 90's at his first coaching gig. As I have stated in other posts, he will not be going anywhere!!! He is here as long as the administration wants him. Think of him as the hoops program's Dr. Tom. His family is all within a days drive, and family is very important to him. Remember, Lincoln is the biggest place he has been and it is comfortable for him.

As far as going to a basketball factory, it isn't his style. His MO is to have a program that thrives on consistency. Meaning he wants players to be here for a few years, not the one and done. Will there be ups and downs?? Yes, but he will bring in character guys. Did you hear his post-game speech about the players behaving and not getting in trouble.

Coach Miles comment about Notre Dame was in the early 90's at his first coaching gig. As I have stated in other posts, he will not be going anywhere!!! He is here as long as the administration wants him. Think of him as the hoops program's Dr. Tom. His family is all within a days drive, and family is very important to him. Remember, Lincoln is the biggest place he has been and it is comfortable for him.

As far as going to a basketball factory, it isn't his style. His MO is to have a program that thrives on consistency. Meaning he wants players to be here for a few years, not the one and done. Will there be ups and downs?? Yes, but he will bring in character guys. Did you hear his post-game speech about the players behaving and not getting in trouble.

Oh man, that does make a difference. Thanks for posting, NW. From your lips to God's ear he stays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back