• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Class of 2014 - 2 spots left

I like this move, wasn't exactly thrilled with this commitment, but we got it early and I wasn't upset by any means.

Cornish, would be great. Pinder going JUCO, really like especially since it happened so early so we have time to know our numbers. The transfer from Cal, I don't care if we get him or not. We take him if we can't find anyone else in my opinion....

I agree on Ricky Kreklow. If no one else comes aboard you fill that last spot with him. He has been hurt so much and I wouldn't expect him to contribute significantly. If he exceeds expectations, bonus! If not, he is another player to practice against.

On Pinder, I get the feeling this was a mutual decision based on his performance against better talent. I believe the staff has the knowledge of Webster's struggles to the level of competition and felt Pinder needs to develop.

Can we get all you local guys to give Cornish a welcome when he arrives? If Coach Miles is able to get his commitment, I could care less about the other spot!!

I like this move, wasn't exactly thrilled with this commitment, but we got it early and I wasn't upset by any means.

Cornish, would be great. Pinder going JUCO, really like especially since it happened so early so we have time to know our numbers. The transfer from Cal, I don't care if we get him or not. We take him if we can't find anyone else in my opinion....

Visit starts today...

Brian Rosenthal ‏@HuskerExtraBR · 5h
Reminder that Jordan Cornish arrives in Lincoln today for his #Nebrasketball official visit.

In this case, I am glad we have the final visit! He has seen Wake and will see the facilities here. I also think he will be impressed by the staff. We have a coach who is a CEO of the program. The assistants are a good mix of player development, in game changes, and recruiting. The opportunity for playing time next year on what should be a good team, and the strong chance to start the following year (if anyone goes pro)!!

In this case, I am glad we have the final visit! He has seen Wake and will see the facilities here. I also think he will be impressed by the staff. We have a coach who is a CEO of the program. The assistants are a good mix of player development, in game changes, and recruiting. The opportunity for playing time next year on what should be a good team, and the strong chance to start the following year (if anyone goes pro)!!

UNLV will get the last visit this coming weekend...

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Visit going great! Great facilities and people up here!!!! Time for dinner </p>&mdash; Jordan Cornish (@JordanCornish5_) <a href="https://twitter.com/JordanCornish5_/statuses/465993477616988160">May 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back