• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Class of 2014 - 2 spots left

Has there been any word on how the UNLV visit went? Not a twitter follower, so just wondering?

Not a twitterer either, but went to twitter.com and searched his name:

Back 2 Basics ‏<s>@</s>Back2BasicsLA <small class="time"> May 16 </small> B2B student-athlete Jordan Cornish will make his announcement on Tuesday, May 20th at Back 2 Basics… http://instagram.com/p/oEYLI1B6II/

Mike Grimala ‏<s>@</s>MikeGrimala <small class="time"> May 16 </small> UNLV target Jordan Cornish (2014), who is on campus for an official visit. RT “<s>@</s>JordanCornish5_: I could live this life
1f60e.png
â€￾

Husker Recruiting ‏<s>@</s>Huskerism <small class="time"> May 16 </small>
Nebraska fans have like 300 favorites 60 retweets and UNLV fans whopping 14 retweets 18 favorites Jordan Cornish pic.twitter.com/6Pv15H8DqS

Last edited:
My takeaway from his comments and the tweet about favorites and retweets, he said "I could live the UNLV life" compared to "Thanks for the love" after his Husker visit. I would say he sees we have a rabid fan base, but sees himself playing in the Thomas & Mack Center. I guess we'll know soon enough.

My takeaway from his comments and the tweet about favorites and retweets, he said "I could live the UNLV life" compared to "Thanks for the love" after his Husker visit. I would say he sees we have a rabid fan base, but sees himself playing in the Thomas & Mack Center. I guess we'll know soon enough.

I think you are probably correct, but I hope not.

I would hope that he is confident enough in his game to play at the Big 10 level. Mountain West is...well the Mountain West.

Oh, I agree with you!! I am just trying to read the tea leaves. I am not a body language expert (twitter decoder), but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before...

I would hope that he is confident enough in his game to play at the Big 10 level. Mountain West is...well the Mountain West.

Oh, I agree with you!! I am just trying to read the tea leaves. I am not a body language expert (twitter decoder), but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before...

I do admit, it would be hard for me to say no to UNLV but I am a degenerate gambler.:)

Not shocking. Disappointing, as he could have excelled here! Can't remember the last time we had a hat game go our way...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back