• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chryst deal

Am I the only one that wouldn't be disappointed if Chryst ends up as Nebraska's head coach? Commitment to a running game and a strong defense... that sounds ok to me.
Recruiting waned at UW … their classes have been up and down … NU has outrecruited UW and they’re a program that has won how many B1G West?

Graham Mertz their 4-star QB hasn’t prospered under his tutelage either.

UW wants to get in on the Lance Leipold sweepstakes as early as possible. The red-hot Kansas coach is a Wisconsin native, and the post in Madison has been described as Leipold’s “dream job” by one industry source.

Both of these things are true right now. Ultimately the Badgers will have to make a decision to go with Leipold, who most feel would take UW over Nebraska in a heartbeat, or stick it out with a native son who might be a rising superstar coach.

Two full years - 2013 & 2014 with records of 9-4 & 10-3.

The Gary Anderson saga is so bizarre. He parlays an 11-2 season at Utah St. into the Wisconsin job. He goes 10-2 in year 2 at Wiscy and wins the west division. Gets drubbed by OSU in the Big Ten CCG and then takes the Oregon St. job 4 days later ostensibly because he was frustrated by UW's admission standards.

He resigns from Oregon St. 6 games into year 3, leaving $12 million on the table. He rejoins Utah St. in 2018 and gets fired in year 2 after an 0-3 start and refuses $2.7 million in guaranteed money. The man is an alien.

The Gary Anderson saga is so bizarre. He parlays an 11-2 season at Utah St. into the Wisconsin job. He goes 10-2 in year 2 at Wiscy and wins the west division. Gets drubbed by OSU in the Big Ten CCG and then takes the Oregon St. job 4 days later ostensibly because he was frustrated by UW's admission standards.

He resigns from Oregon St. 6 games into year 3, leaving $12 million on the table. He rejoins Utah St. in 2018 and gets fired in year 2 after an 0-3 start and refuses $2.7 million in guaranteed money. The man is an alien.
So, you're telling me he is available? :Sarcasm:

Well, it is bizarre. For sure. However, I’m sure he was already rich, and maybe he felt like he did a bad job and didn’t deserve the money after being fired at Utah State? It’s possible. There are a few people out there like that, but not many.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back